Monday, December 22, 2008

3rd Week of Christmas


Snow friends!

Me and the girls sledding...the view from the back....

Our country snowman

Our country snowman 2 hours later

Fun with friends having dinner and making snowman cupcakes
WAY more marshmellows and candies got eaten than onto a cupcake!


Not exciting to you, I know, I'm sorry. But really I'm cataloguing it for my brain and for the future scrapping I need to do!

Dec. 15th~
2 hours late to school by choice because of icy roads
Dec. 16th~
The Lord answered my prayers and MOPS is on! The theme was "The Lost & Found". Our pastor's wife, Virginia Tiefenthaler spoke on the gift of Forgiveness. She was talking to me and I cried the whole day long. Great message! Thank you Lord for speaking to me today.
Dec. 17th~
School cancelled. Shopping errands with the kids. Pumpkin broke out in hives on his face, went to doctors, got a shot. Ouch. AWANA cancelled.
Dec. 18th~
School cancelled although I had snowflake popcorn snacks ready! Made pancakes shaped with cookie cutters and snowed with powdered sugar and whip cream! Sledding and made a big country snowman. Jacob's came over for dinner and snowmen cupcakes!
Dec. 19th~
Cancelled everything. More snow! More sledding!
Dec. 20th~
More snow! More sledding! Dick drove the "chair lift" taking all the kids to the top of the hill over and over, while Hubby and I sipped hot tatties (sp?) with the neighbors. LOL
Dec. 21st~
Hubby off to the Seahawks game. Good luck driving! Off to the mall with the kiddos. Dinner at the new Ram. TONS OF SNOW!

I just don't remember this much snow here ever before. I'm taking lots of photos....

2 comments:

sarah said...

I love the snowman! His scarf is nicer than mine!

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi there Kristina~
I also took a ton of pictures of the snow! We made a snowman too!

I've just discoverd this cool and easy way to make slide shows for your blog....you can even email it to people! It free too. I mad 3 already. One of them has 40 or so pictures on it.

Well I pray you had a Merry Christmas! It's now timew to get the kiddos up for church....and let my day reallly begin!

Peace In Christ,
Georgiann