Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Week of Christmas





I thought about how much we do in the month of December (and the last week of November) and how interesting it would be to document it all. Just for fun, ya know. Ok really because I have THE worst memory on the planet. My sister once gave me a magnet that says "If it's not in the scrapbook, it didn't happen." That just spells it out for me....

So here it is, our December in a nutshell (is it just me or when you say that phrase do you also think of Mike Meyers saying it too?). . . .



Dec. 1st ~
Mother in law's birthday, payroll at the office, errands, and preparing & setting up for MOPS
Dec. 2nd ~
Preschool, MOPS....The theme was "The Hobby Hall" and we did a Christmas frame craft, purchase Christmas tree
Dec. 3rd ~
Preschool, shopping, errands, begin decorating the house
Dec. 4th ~
Bible study, preschool, keep decorating the house
Dec. 5th ~
Work day, Zoo Lights with grandpa & grandma, Frisco Freeze dinner!
Dec. 6th ~
Put up tree, finish decorating, Christmas parade, pizza & late night games with friends
Dec. 7th ~
Seahawks game (we went down onto the field through kickoff), shopping

2 comments:

the millers said...

wow... you guys are busy... always going... maybe we will have to put dinner together off till after the new year... lol... looks like alot of fun... we love zoo lights... and noah(and i ) are very jealous of the on field until kickoff experience... sooooo cool....

happy CHRISTmas...

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hey Girl~
Looks like you all are having a fun and busy December!
How are you likin' the snow? I hear we might get a wind storm tomorrow?
My kiddos went snowmobiling today.
I hope the kiddos get to make up their Christmas parties.

Peace and Blessing,
Georgiann