Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4th week of Christmas









Let is snow let it snow let it snow! More snow! I cannot remember when we had this much snow around here. Now for those of you who are used to plenty of the beautiful white stuff, 6.5 inches is nothing, but us western Washintonians are NOT used to this. It snowed and stuck, froze, snowed, stuck, froze.... Super fun really. I also don't remember having this much fun in the snow since I was little growing up in Spokane..... ah the memories!
We live down a sloping road, which made for a fabulous sled run. Not fun for driving up and down, and we didn't get our milk or packages because of it, but GREAT sledding!
I whipped out some Christmas cards in my procratinating fashion with some fabulous scrap supplies that have been winking at me for oooohhh about a year now (I bought them last Christmas for our cards which never were made....50 photos printed from Costco but never sent....). I must say, they turned out really cute ;) The inside, which I forgot to photograph but do have a copy of for the book, is a mini newsletter with another 6 random photos of the fam. Man do I have cute kids! LOL
Christmas was wonderful. Christmas eve with J's family for breakfast, gifts, naps, dinner, more family, more gifts. Christmas day at our house with my fam. More gifts, special to me because my parent were with us this year, and great food (home-raised prime rib....you betcha baby!)
Hope your Christmas was very merry.
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Thank you for your gift!

No comments: