Monday, November 24, 2008

With gratitude to Sarah Giampapa, I found the encouragement to actually complete Thanksgiving journal in time for this year's festivities. She made and posted her beautiful books she gave to her MOPS moms, and I thought to myself for the last time, I can do that! So I did it.

With so much going on in life, and I don't just mean now, it's important to be thankful to God for all His blessings big and small; to praise His name always; and to celebrate thanksgiving with others.
What a wonderful memory this little notebook of thanks will become. I look forward to the notebook growing and maturing.....



FRONT COVER


INSIDE COVER

BACK COVER
INSIDE BACK COVER

3 comments:

the millers said...

very cool..

sarah said...

so beautiful! i love the colors and paper . . . wow!

God Made Playdough said...

Hi! It's Amy (Emrich) Wood! I just found your blog through Rebeckah's. It's fun to catch up on your life! Feel free to stop by ours as well if you'd like! :)
http://godmadeplaydough.blogspot.com