Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Never Thought I Would Say. . . .

I've been jotting down a few things I catch myself saying that I myself cannot believe. With three children I guess I was bound to say these things at some point:

"Please don't throw the horse head down the stairs."

"Will you please let your sister out of the refridgerator."

"Um, you really need to stop riding your brother. He's not a horse. Ok or a bull. Whatever."

"Hey! Get your head out of the toilet!"


You know you have also said some PRETTY wierd things to your kids, once you stop and listen to what just came out of your mouth. Share some of yours with me!

4 comments:

sarah said...

LOL-I like the toilet one!! So funny!

God Made Playdough said...

Oh my word! That cracked me up! I'll have to listen to myself now! :)

Tara said...

Your kiddos sound adventurous and FUNNY--I will be making some notes of my own tomorrow.... ; )

Heather Landry said...

ROFLOL I can't think of any off hand Kristina, but my latest funny is that I have walked around singing the "Don't Bite Your Friends" song from Yo Gabba Gabba. People look at you kinda funny when you sing that under your breath in Wal-mart. Hehe