Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to School











Back to school at a new school with two kids this year. Hayden went off to 2nd grade with no trouble. The night before I asked him if he was nervous (because I was) and he asked me why he would be nervous. Nice.
Natalie started Kindergarten the day after and was beside herself with nerves. Poor baby girl! I held it together until I stepped out her classroom door and she started crying hard. Ugh.
Marissa started daycare twice a week the week after and is still (8 weeks later) maintaining her hatred of it. Sigh.
So goes Back to School . . . . .

1 comment:

Liz said...

I don't know about you, but having two kids in school is much harder that I thought it would be. Why can't all teachers ask for the same things at the same time? I'm sure one day I'll send Eli's homework to Adrienne's kindergarten class & Adrienne's snack to 2nd grade by mistake. :P