Friday, July 31, 2009

Growing, Growing....













Another few weeks and everything just took off. Of course, I wanted to photograph my garden with the least weeds possible......Impossible! I had to give up that OCD dream. I cannot keep up with the weeding no matter how hard I try. Jason tries to help, he gets a jump at it with a rotortiller, we encourage the kids to help.......Oh well. There's better things to do than weed, right?
But when I get to heaven, I'm having a serious talk with Eve.


2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Oh Wow Kristina! Your garden is growing so well! Have you gotten to eat anything you all grew yet?

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hey Girl~
I can't wait til MOPS!
Your garden looks great!
Your chicken coop is HUGE!

I will be planning my garden party soon here! And sending out the invits!

I'm hosting my first giveway to celebrate my 1 year blog anniversary! So come check it out!

Blessings,
Georgiann