Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

We had friends over for dinner and games last night, for the second Sunday in a row. Late night for all the kids for sure but such great company! I hope it continues for a long time. It reminds me of my parents playing Uno with the same friends every Sunday night when I was a kid. Anyways, late to bed, late to rise, rush Pumpkin out the door for school. With Kelsy and Rebecca's encouragement from last night, I decide to attend an exercise class this morning. So I pulled on some workout wear (that used to fit a lot cuter), was late arriving (surprise) and I was dead after only 10 minutes. I am hoping Hubby will be kind enough to shove me out of bed in the morning so I can get out of it. I know my legs will not be working tomorrow. Maybe it's not such a good idea to take 3 years off of exercise---unless you count lifting grocery bags and cleaning the house. I WAS counting that.

I ran a few errands after working out, rushed home to put the girls to bed, work work work fast and furious, but Peanut won't stay in bed and then Princess wet the bed. Super. Done working for now and get ready to head to the fair! Yeah! We'll go again on school day, so tonight being $1 ride night, we just did the kiddie rides.

Ok then. Still not sure how to post photos but I'll figure it out some day soon I hope. It's Princess's first day of preschool tomorrow and we have a MOPS leader's meeting in the morning, so I suppose I should get some sleep.

2 comments:

Sarah: said...

good job! Keep it up, lady!! FUN FUN FUN!

The Brown Family said...

We have had lots of fun hanging out with you too! Jake can hardly wait to play with Hayden and Ty again! Let's get together soon...next time, it's our turn to host!